The long term objective of nanotechnology and nanoscience is to deliver solution to emerging issues such as environment and energy etc. The successful deployment of products based on nanoengineering and nanosystems toward problem solving serves an important indicator in the advancement of science and technology that bridges materials or syntheses from nano to macro length scales.
Call for Presentation and abstract:
Papers and Presentation that fall in the general areas of the following topics are invited:
· Innovative Nanomaterials and their characteristics: nano-diamond, energy harvesting materials/nano-alloys, bio-inspired materials, nano-poruos materials, functional nano particles, etc.
· Simulation Based Nanoengineering and Nanosystems: multi-scale simulation bridging nano to macro length scale; molecular dynamics simulation, etc.
· Nano for environmental treatment and analysis: Nano-composites, nano-catalysis, devices and sensors, nano coating, nanoelectronics, etc.
· Nano for energy: energy conversion, storage, and utilization, etc.
Abstract Submission and Publication:
· Please submit an electronic copy (in WORD or PDF format) of the extended abstract before July 1, 2017 with key graphs to Dr. Lan Wang at "firstname.lastname@example.org";
· Each abstract should include the following sections: Title and Authors/Affiliation (bold and center); Keywords (align text to the left), Introduction/Objectives, Approach and Results, Summary and Conclusions, List of References
· The graphs can be conveniently embedded in the text
· New Times Roman; 12 points; single space; paragraphs are separated by a blank line, text should be justified; arrange the text in single column
· The extended abstracts will be compiled into a proceedings
· Please refer to the Date and Time for paper submission deadline
The symposium is to take place at Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China. The reservation of meeting site and conference hotel are being finalized by our host at Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry.
Symposium: July 10 - 13, 2017
07/10/2017: Arrival and Welcome Reception
07/11/2017: Opening Remark, Technical Sessions
07/12/2017: Technical Sessions, Symposium Banquete
07/13/2017: Half-day Technical Sessions, Adjourn, City Tour
E mail: email@example.com
National Science Foundation of China & Bureau of International Cooperation Chinese Academy of Sciences