The International Symposium on Edible & Medical Plant Resources and the Bioactive Ingredients, which is supported and launched by the Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, is held every two years. It is faced to scientists who study on edible & medical plant resources around the world. The 7th International Symposium on Edible & Medical Plant Resources and the Bioactive Ingredients (ISEPR 2022) will be held on November 19th 2022, in Urmqi, China. The aim of ISEPR 2022 is to provide an opportunity to exchange achievements about resources, cultivations, chemical constituents, bioactivities and medical applications of edible & medical plants. To discuss the hot points and the core problems in the relevant fields, and to foresee the prospect in basic researches and technologies. The latest developments of this field, domestic and abroad, are expected to promote scientific exchanges, cooperation and communications among the scientists around the world.
Theme for the symposium
- The Health Industry Development on The Belt and Road
Topic for the symposium
- Resource chemical research and value discovery on edible plants
- Identification and decoration of active ingredients in edible plants
- New methodologies of identification and molecular biology researches on the active ingredients from edible plants
- Functional material bases and active mechanism of edible plants
- Production, process, standardization and functional product development from edible plants
- Resource recycling utilization and greening of industry development of edible plants
Basic Information of the symposium
- Date: 19th November, 2022
- Site: Urumqi
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Chairman: AISA Haji Akber (Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, CAS), TSIM Wah-Keung Karl (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology), ZENG Bin-Hua
- Host unit: Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, CAS; The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Xinjiang Medical University
- The deadline of submitting the abstract and registration is on November 15th, 2022.
Form of the Symposium
- Plenary lectures (20-minute)
- Oral presentations and discussion (10-minute)
The conference will adopt the mode of combining online and live broadcasting. The online conference number will be provided by the organizing committee.
Both Registration Form and the abstracts should be submitted to the secretariat of the symposium’s academic committee before November 15th, 2022.
For information about registration and abstract submission, please contact the organizing committee:
Attachment 1: Registration Form
Attachment 2: Example for Abstract